Dr. Rajkumar V. Patil
Director-Medical Services, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
For Patil Sir
In this vast galaxy there are stars twinkling & motivating us to move on. Yet the northern star stands apart in the crowd because of its shine and colour. So is Dr. R. V.Patil in this galaxy on the earth. His silence speaks volumes & his presence motivates us.
Let me tell some of the highlights of his professional life
- Sir had completed MBBS, DHA, MBA & M.Phil
- Sir is associated with Bombay hospital since past 28 years.
- Currently he is serving as director of Medical Services and heading the medical as well as the nursing services at Bombay hospital Mumbai & Indore.
- He is the Chairman of the human Organ Transplant Committee.
- Sir is Co-Coordinating the post -graduate training programme for various Hospital Administrators.
- He is also an Adjunct faculty for BITS, Pilani, teaching the subjects of Hospital Operation Management to Post Graduate students of Master of Philosophy in Hospital & Health System Management.
- He is an active Member of American College of Healthcare Executives
- Sir has Attended many International Conferences and presented papers.
Some of the Outstanding Achievements of his career are
- Sir has Steered Bombay Hospital Indore to acquire Accreditation by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Health Care providers (NABH)
- He is a Lead assessor for NABH Accreditation
- Selected to represent India at the study meeting on Health Care Management held in Hawaii (USA).
When we see his tireless efforts for the sake of others I remember the words of. Missile man Hon Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who said “A dream is not that one which is seen in our sleep but one that makes us go sleepless ”and the same is true about Sir .We welcome u today as our mentor and our guide.